CONTROLTEST offers computer-driven solutions for quality control, including software for production quality control (data acquisition), Statistical Process Control (SPC), traceability, incoming inspection, gage management, nonconformities, gage capabilities, and more.
WE ALSO OFFER: training, technical support, integration, dedicated upgrades, and database deployment.
Data acquisition and statistical processing: SPC/SQC " CstWin "
CSTWIN is a data acquisition module that is an essential tool for any work station. This interface sets the standard in monitoring on-line processes: acquisition, processing and process tracking in real time.
It provides data set management and configuration of the characteristics to be monitored: measurable variables, attributes, and ID variables for product traceability. Performance:
* Automated data set display.
* Real-time visual and audible alarming.
* Display of operator instructions: Text, images, plans, industrial drawings.
* Display of monitoring frequency.
* Administrator and user access rights.
* Data collection from keyboard, RS232 interface and database links.
* Assignable cause and corrective action management.
SQC Charting and Analysis " Quality Analyst Ver 5.1 "
Quality Analyst provides you the best combination of power, flexibility, and ease of use of any SQC (statistical quality control) software available. It conforms to the most stringent technical requirements and easily integrates into manufacturing data systems. It's ideal for any organization, individual, or corporation. Quality Analyst transforms your data into information.
Ease of Use
Quality Analyst performs tasks according to the user's requirements and capabilities, not the software's. By combining comprehensive charting and analysis capabilities with interactive operation, Quality Analyst offers you distinct advantages:
* Fast, simple charting—from start to chart in as few as three mouse clicks
* Simple, direct data and chart setup
* Multiple chart display and printing, with drag-and-drop page layout
* Easy, Wizard-guided automation
* Comprehensive context-sensitive help anywhere in the software
* Straightforward connection to external databases
When it comes to setting up charts for specific analytical needs, Quality Analyst offers unmatched ease and convenience. Charts can be quickly customized, while default settings produce the most commonly accepted form. You can define any chart to meet internal, customer, or regulatory requirements. For example :
* Combine attribute, measurement, and descriptive information in the same data set
* Select from more than 20 process capability indices
* Choose from eight distributions
* Select from 19 pattern and run rules or create your own
* Select fonts, colors, aspect ratios, and annotations to create presentation quality graphics
Quality Analyst produces all standard SQC charts, plus many special-purpose charts and reports, including:
* Tabular Capability Reports broken out by multiple products and time spans
* Advanced charting techniques such as Median/Individuals, EWMA, Box Plots, CUSUM, and Weibull
* Short-run charting for all control charts and process capability reports
* Regression analysis, correlation, hypothesis testing, and general statistics
* Breakdowns of process capability by week, month, shift, or other descriptive characteristic
Quality Analyst's operational power is available directly from the spreadsheet-like user interface:
* Direct access to all configuration, charting, and analytical functions from a single screen
* A suite of advanced data management and manipulation tools
* A robust data structure that lets you produce all charting and analysis from a single data set
* Powerful, Wizard-guided automation
In addition to data import and export functions, you can take advantage of features such as:
* User-defined calculated variables (including a visual equation builder)
* Multi-key data sorting
* Multi-criteria data filtering
Database Connectivity : Quality Analyst lets you analyze and chart data in external databases (such as Access, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, and Informix) and spreadsheets (such as Excel). You can connect to popular desktop databases, or use ODBC (Microsoft's Open Database Connectivity protocol) to connect to other databases. This lets you integrate seamlessly with your existing information systems such as LIMS, MES, ERP, SCADA, or Historians.
Real-time work station monitoring "Process Manger 2"
The Process Manager 2
software is a major component of the quality information system, providing the graphic interface (MMI) for process supervision.
- Real-time monitoring of several work stations.
- Event tracking by station.
- Automatic display of control charts and reports.
- Real-time alarming when tolerances or control limits are exceeded and during trend testing.
With its coordinating links, "Process Manager 2" connects to various work stations and provides reliable feedback regarding the process activity being monitored. By using its action links, administrators can respond quickly to an event at a specific work station.
Supervisors have access to data, alarms, logs, etc., regardless of the work station where they were generated. Process Manager 2 assigns traceability variables to each event. Work stations connected to the supervisor are monitored in real time for instances where tolerances or control limits are exceeded, and for trend testing purposes.
The Company-wide Solution for SQC Reporting and Analysis "Qa Web Server"
Now you can instantly distribute your most current SQC reports throughout your company and supply chain to anyone, anywhere with a Web browser. Quality Analyst Web Server
brings all the SQC capabilities to your corporate intranet or extranet. Immediately you have worldwide access to your quality reporting.
Tiered Viewing For Different Audiences
To suit the needs of different users in your organization, Web Server provides two ways of viewing quality data. Casual users who want quick snapshots of SQC data, simply view charts with a Web browser. This view shows static SQC charts with eye-popping clarity, color, and detail.
More sophisticated users who need more information will want to use our Graphics Viewer (Figure 2) which lets them:
- Investigate data by drilling down to greater levels of detail.
- Accumulate several charts and format them in multichart layouts.
- Copy charts for inclusion elsewhere.
- Change the appearance of the charts.
You control who sees what and how—the level of detail, the data to be displayed, and the method of viewing.
Your webmaster will like Quality Analyst
Web Server uses standard Web technology, so it fits neatly and easily into your existing IT infrastructure and is easy to support. It runs under Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP operating systems, conforms to accepted Web security conventions, and uses JPEG and other standard graphics file formats. Web Server provides content and imposes no design constraints on your existing Web format.
Web Server also has page serving capability allowing it to be used as the primary server for some applications. This feature simplifies setup and management of prototypes, pilots, and small web sites.
Gage Management "WinGesim"
provides comprehensive gage management with the following functions:
- Identify existing measurement devices;
- Generate a qualitative and quantitative inventory of existing gages;
- Define a method for identifying gages;
- Create a calibration and verification procedure;
- Maintain an updated EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE LOG.
- Inspection operations are based on:
- The use of standards
- Unrestricted inspection
- Gage / plug inspection
- Inspection by an outside organization.
- Inspection and maintenance costs can be tracked.
- Gage capabilities: reliability study and gage R&R calculation (Ford).
- The maintenance log indicates the date the gage was placed in service, the most recent inspection date and the next inspection date, the criteria to be verified, results of the last inspection, etc.
Tracking of Nonconformities and Corrective Action "WinTnc"
- IDENTIFY nonconformities by origin: process monitoring, internal or external audit, customer feedback, claim, etc
- EVALUATE and CLASSIFY nonconformities by their criticality.
- PROCESS and DOCUMENT nonconformities by defining the actions to be taken and designating personnel responsible for finding a solution.
- EXAMINE the immediate consequences and the decisions to be made.
- DETERMINE the cause(s).
- TAKE corrective and preventive action.
- FORMALIZE the actions to be taken by means of documentation.
- EVALUATE the resources to be implemented and the cost of addressing the problem.
- NONCONFORMITY FORM (anomaly, incident or deviation).
- WAIVER FORM.
Incoming and outgoing lot inspection " R.Q.F "
is a software tool for incoming and outgoing lot inspection that can be used to monitor external procurement: acquisition, processing and tracking of supplier quality.
- Display of sample size.
- Sampling plans (single, double and multiple) in accordance with standards or via random sampling.
- Automated decision-making.
- Lot traceability.
- Generation of configurable reports: incident log; tracking of supplier demerits; lot, product and supplier history.